Am I-pg114667683218

4 Replies
strongwill19 - May 3

I am on the Nuva Ring and have been for 2 months now. My boyfriend doesn't use protection. and we've always been fine. However this past week we decided to have fun and he didn't pull out. i cleaned myself up a lot in the show though i know i didn't get all of it. I've never been pregnant before so I don't know what to well know.... Can anyone help me? I've been very gasy sonce yesterday....Is that anything?

Emma2 - May 3

Cleaning yourself well does not protect you from getting pregnant ...You can jump up and down , stand upside down, douche and whatever else you think will remove the sperm but nothing will because ti takes only seconds for it to enter your cervix and by then it is too late! With thats said, If your on BC i would not worry about being pregnant and the chances are very very slim so slim that you only have 1% chance of pregnancy. Good Luck.

Lin - May 3

I agree with Emma. If you're on bc and used it correctly, then the chances of you becoming pregnant are very, very low.

strongwill19 - May 3

wahoo!!!! im getting married in 7 months and would like to walk down the aisle WITHOUT a belly!

Emma2 - May 3

Good Luck to you!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?