Am I -pg111327637518

4 Replies
Kit - April 11

Ok here are the symptoms, lots of nausea, got really dizzy the other day standing up, hungry all the time (which is sometimes normal), today I had white milky discharge, frequent urination (also sometimes normal), tired a lot, I am due on Wednesday...but I am also on birth control. Is this in my head or is there a good chance I might be pregnant?

Grandpa Viv - April 12

I take it your list is of signs you normally don't experience while on the pill. They certainly sound like many of the other pregnant posts. Why don't you home test this weekend (first a.m. pee) and if still in doubt call the prescribing doctor next week before starting on the next active pills. She will probably want to do a quant_tative blood test. Good luck.

RENEE - April 12

If you had unprotected s_x then you have a chance of being pregnant. When I found out I was pregnant I felt like I was getting ready to start my period. I had sore b___st and I was extremely tired. I was just a few days late, and had a feeling, because I am never late. I did a pregnancy test and it was positive. I never had any discharge, no spotting, and the frequent urination didn't start for about another week. As for the nausea, well that started around week 8 or 9. I would wait to see if you your late first. I would NEVER count birth control pills as my only source of pregnancy prevention. You can still get pregnant on the pill like my sister did. My best friend got pregnant with norplant in her arm. Always use a condom along with any other form of birthcontrol. Good luck.

Melissa S. - April 12

I'm with RENEE.... I got pregnant twice while on orth-novum777. We had ttc for a year, and then gave up, so I went on b/c....... three months later the first time I got pregnant.....8 months later the second time I got pregnant.... and they say b/c prevents pregnancy..... go figure?

lady - April 12

if you took your pill on time and never missed a pill i wouldn't worry and also how long you have been on birth control is a big factor but everyone's body is different. just take a hpt and if your still unsure go to the doctor...i hope it turns out the way you want it. also it doesn't matter if you use just birth control alone or with a condom nothing is 100% beside not having s_x at all. good luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?