Am I -pg113167055718

11 Replies
Confused - November 10

I have had many symptoms for 3 weeks. I had a blood test about 2 weeks ago came back negative. af came today but its not normal. I had brown stuff this morning and not even enough to fill a pad all day. . .normally I am really heavy any help?

concerned! - November 10

anyone please help! i need an answer tonight!

Ash - November 10

Hi confused and concerned, It could be alot of things, I would take another test. Also maybe two weeks ago you weren't far enough along to show up on a test plus maybe your hormones are just out of whack. But I would definatly take a hpt, if you take it in the morning youre most likely to get a positive if you are pregnant. That is when you have the most hcg hormone in your urine. Good Luck

concerned! - November 10

anyone else ever go through this? I am only 19 I want this baby but my bf dosent

hmm - November 10

I'm afraid you may have a bigger problem than you think, you might want to talk to him about it. Does he know what your going through right now? You may want to dump him if he can't be supportive of you when you really need him.

concerned! - November 10

yeah he knows he wants me to have an abortion he thinks its the best for us all b.c we both come from very conservative families. I think I am pregnant and I have had this feeling all month I am. Me being irregular is not normal I have never been irregular in my life. . .

Ash - November 10

I would say definatly go buy a test and take it in your first morning urine. Then you should know it might put your mind at ease. when did you last test?

concerned! - November 10

i took a whole bunch of hpts about a week or so after having s_x nothing then about 2 weeks ago i had the blood test and havent thought about it except I have been feeling like i am going to throw up every day

ash - November 10

about a week after s_x is way too early. I didn't get my positive until the day I was supposed to get my period when I didn't i took a test and it was positive 2 days prior i took a test and it was neg. I just found out yesterday that I am definatly preggo! Me and hubby are sooo excited

concerned! - November 12

I had one light day a heavy day then another light day with the brown stuff again. . . I am a__suming im not . .. any advice?

concerned! - November 12

anyone please help

concerned! - November 12

PLEASE i need some kind of advice any. . . I know i was stupid for having unprotected s_x . .. but its to late to think about taht now

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?