Am I -pg116972946974

3 Replies
DeeMillar - January 25

Basically I had my period on the 30th Dec since then I had s_x 3 times between 1-2 weeks after. Since then I have had nausea, really sore stomach pains (Not where I normally get then when p is due) heartburn, sore br___ts. Ive had this for over a week now im due my next Period on Monday 29th. The pains have eased but still there slightly, the nausea comes and goes not in the morning but the evening and I keep going light headed. What do you think? and when should I do a test? Thank for the help Dee

Megs - January 25

If you have "clockwork" periods I would say you could purchase an Early Result PG test and take it now, or tomorrow, with first morning urine and if a BFN wait until the 29th to test again with FMU and again if BFN but still no af take a test every few days until either BFP or af arrives or if you have missed a second AF see a dr. :-) Good luck!! Keep us updated!

DeeMillar - January 25

THANKS MEGS!! ANYONE ELSE?

Grandpa Viv - January 25

Signs starting Jan 17 would likely be from conception Jan 12. If money is an issue, wait to test until a normal period is missing. Use first morning pee. Test again after a week if in doubt. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?