Am I -pg117319591633

52 Replies
TASHARA - March 6

okay i get headaches like everyday i have discharge and my br___t are really sore and they get hard just outta no where and now these little bumps are starting to appear my lower back hurts and i have to pee alot. but i took preg. test on feb. 13 and the last time i had a period was feb. 5 do yall think im preg?

kerilynh - March 6

Taking a test only 8 days after AF is WAY too early to test. At the very least your on CD 28 and you may be able to test and get an accurate result depending how long your cycles normally are.

TASHARA - March 6

okay im 17 and i dont know what AF is or CD my cycle normally comes on every 29 days like tha 5 or 6 or every month so should i take a test now its been since tha 13 of feb?

closer - March 6

AF is aunt flow (period). if you were pregnant its not likely to show up now on a hpt (home pregnancy test) leave it a bit longer to test, your'e supposed to test when you should have your'e next period x

kerilynh - March 6

Af is your period, CD is cycle days. First day of period is Cycle day 1 which was Feb 5th. If your cycle is 29 days you are on Cycle day 30 which you may get an accurate result being as the first day of a missed period.

TASHARA - March 6

ok thanks so i should take a pregnancy test today because i had s_x on the 20 or 21 and somebody told me that 2wks after your period is when you are most fertal? i dont think that i am going to keep the baby if i am ..im only 17

TASHARA - March 6

when i say 20 or 21 i mean of feb. exactly 2wks after my period.

Grandpa Viv - March 6

Curious that you took a preg test in February before you had ovulated, and even before you had the s_x you now think got you pregnant. Maybe your Feb period was weird and you thought you were pregnant from s_x in January. Woteva. If you got preg from s_x Feb 20 the signs you quote would have started last week, and you might get a positive test tomorrow morning first am pee. If it is negative and a good period does not come, try again on Sunday morning. Planned Parenthood is at 1-800-230-PLAN. The Dollar Store has cheap tests that are as good as any. Good luck!

TASHARA - March 7

okay im a little clueless on all these terms im so sorry but what does ovulated mean? and yeah the reason that i took a test in feb. was becuz i had a period but it was kinda weird like not a real period. but yeah these signs juss started last week. and now i had this pain on tha side of my stomach it really hurts. when i stand up sometimes i juss get dizzy. my eyes are always watered i dont know if that has to do with anything. and i juss have these little small headaches. i dont know why but they say when you are preg. u eat alot but me im turning my nose down to things that i wood normally eat and i have this cravng for coffee? i just need understand becuz yesterday i took a preg. test and it said neg. should i wait longer i mean my period should of started on the 5th and im showing no signs of it about to start.

TASHARA - March 7

please is anyone out there?

kerilynh - March 7

Tashara....Ovulation is when the egg is being released from your ovary. Not everyone ovulates two weeks after period. Sometimes and can be earlier with a longer luteal phase which is a period of time between ovulation and your next period where the egg travels down to t he uterus and either sheds its blastocysts if fertilized by sperm and implants in the uterine lining or is shed along with the uterine lining to give you your period which is in most cases when the egg is not fertilized. In order to test, you need to wait for implantation which can be anywhere from 6-12 days after ovulation. Once implanation (egg attaches to uterine lining) it takes 24 hours to quite a few days for the HCG (pregnancy hormone that shows in urine pregnancy tests) to develope enough to even show up. So if you were due for your period on the 5th of march and have not gotten yet, you may show an accurate result if you do a home pregnancy test.

TASHARA - March 7

so if i get a preg. test i should show if i am or if i aint? becuase i took one yesterday and it said that i wasnt. so should i take one today how many days after my missed period should i take one?

TASHARA - March 7

when will the hcg show you said it may take up to 6-12 day for it to show well i really dont know im very confused????

TASHARA - March 7

i would appreciate everyones input...thanks!

closer - March 7

it could take 6-12 (or more) days after unprotected s_x to show up on a pregnancy test

TASHARA - March 7

i thought that it couldnt show up unitl after your missed period and i know that there are tests out there that can show you if your preg. 5 before your missed period

TASHARA - March 7

i just missed my period on the 5 march and i juss started getting these signs last week and now i have this pain on my side and im having headaches and sleeping alot more i just need to know the best day to take the preg. test.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?