Am I -pg123148533965

7 Replies
maryc - January 9

I had my period just before Christmas...or at least I thought it was. My husband and I had intercourse probably a couple weeks before that and just after Christmas. I have been spotting since having my period and its been mostly brown in color. Been an insomniac for the past 3 days. I took a test tonight and it says pregnant. We've been worried about being able to conceive because of some issues with my husband...and he has a hard time knowing if he actually ejaculated or not. Are any of these things signs and could the test actually be right?? Seems too easy

venus87 - January 9

Honestly, I heard that it is very unlikely for a test to come out positive if you are not pregnant. I would go to your doctor. The tests are more likely to give you a false negative than a false positive. Congratulations, if that's what you were hoping for!

maryc - January 9

Thanks. I read false positives are unlikely too....2nd test was positive too. Off to the doctor for me. And thanks....yes, I am hoping for!

darlingaddict - January 9

If the test says positive you're pregnant! Congratulations! have a happy and healthy nine months :D

maryc - January 9

3 positive tests. Blood test pending. I was also concerned about a chemical pregnancy that I have read a little bit about that can sometimes give a false positive. It just seems odd because it has not been that long since my lest period and for it to be showing up as positive already is kind of weird.

venus87 - January 9

Maryc.. i hope that you are just pregnant!! Update us and let us know how the blood test goes. Good Luck!

maryc - January 18

Update: Blood test on 1/9...got results on 1/12 that said I am pregnant. Over the phone I was told my level was 434 and based on that I was 5-6 weeks. Night of 1/12...started bleeding red (had been brown before) went to the ER, they couldn't find anything in an untrasound (transv____al) but saw a lesion on my left ovary which could be a number of things. HGC level: 212....told I was miscarrying or the lesion could be a ectopic pregnancy. 1/14 another blood test...1/16...results of 1/14 blood test said HCG level was 289. Still bleeding. No cramping. Why did the level go up? 1/16 another blood test...no results yet. The rising level confuses me and gives a glimmer of hope...but should I have that. have to wait till tomorrow to find out the results from Fridays blood test. Any reason why the levels would rise when doctors thought I was miscarrying????

Grandpa Viv - January 19

Sorry your hCG levels are not doubling as they should. With those numbers, you need to keep in close touch with the doc and be careful not to get your hopes up. The good news is that your husband is more potent than he thought!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?