Am I -pg112508147118

2 Replies
talia - August 26

My last period started on July 10th, On August 6th I had dark brown spotting for about 5 days and then on August 18th I started what I'm not sure was my period because it was a lot lighter than usual and lasted 6 days. For the past few days I've been completely exhausted and have been going to bed at about 7:30 and my clothes seem to be fitting the slightest bit tighter. Could I be pregnant or is there anything else that could be causing my body to act funny?

Grace - August 26

Talia - Have you taken a pregnancy test? If you haven't I would b/c I've heard of people having their periods (or what they thought was their period) for 2 or 3 months and then they found out they were pregnant. Let us know how you make out.

talia - August 26

I took one on the 11th and another on the 17th but then I read you're supposed to either do them early morning or wait at least 4 hours after you've last gone to the washroom which I didn't both times and I've also heard that some people don't show up for a few weeks so I'm thinking I'll try again in another few days.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?