Am I Crazy -pg113142038518

2 Replies
kelly - November 7

about five weeks ago i had s_x and the condom broke. 2 wks later i got my period, and it was regular, lasted about 6 days. but soon after i felt really bloated and had cramps, but different that menstrual cramps, theyre short and not constant. i had (and still do experience) the "butterflies in my stomach" feeling, and sometimes it feels like i just did 100 sit-ups and my stomach muscles are tense. (actually thats what it feels like right now). my friends think im crazy but this has been going on for almost 3 weeks. its the only symptoms, but lately i keep thinking im tasting the "metal mouth". i want to take a hpt for piece of mind, but am i overreacting? i'm supposed to get my period next week but its just making me nervous.

staci - November 7

kelly you aren't crazy! taking a test to ease your mind is a good idea, but maybe wait until next week to see if af is late? is that the last time you had s_x?

kelly - November 7

no, ive had s_x since then. but thats the only time that is questionable. and even when it happened he stopped right away.... so he also claims that im being crazy and need to stop worrying about it.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?