Am I Going Crazy -pg114416171018

8 Replies
jesso - April 4

Hi I'm going nuts, so if anyone has insight please help! LMP was 2/21 normal 5 day thing heavy w/ cramps. Normal cycle is 28-29 days for me, not on any meds, birth control, stress, diet changes Had a condom malfunction on 2/8 (CD 15) was feeling Ovulation pains since around 11pm the night before, and during the accident Few days later I felt twinges (down south..how I suspected I was pregnant w/ my son) and 5 days past the 'accident', I started to 'notice' my br___ts The next week I started getting headaches, and thick blue veins to my nipples. On 9dpo noticed a little discharge from my nipples when squeezed. ( I admit I was really looking for signs) and started taking naps whenever I could, and going to bed around 8:30pm 10-11dpo cramping, thought AF was coming early. 13dpo (Day 28 of cycle nothing) started to get dull backache in lower back 14-15dpo still same symptoms, peeing alot more 16dpo (1-2 days late) brown spotting in the evening.. very unusual 17-19dpo off and on spotting, would completly stop for hours at a time, hardly even hit the panty liner, red, brown and pink, NO cramping at all, NO PMS signs, NO Period Pimple (my usual AF symptoms) 20dpo - current 27dpo (all of and on)dull backaches (lower and mid), peeing all the time, headaches, br___ts pains, and a tightness in my lower abdomen. Even noticed me unbuckeling my pants more. But no morning sickness, which I had severly last 2 times (first was mc) But even as of 2 days ago still getting Negatives (also don't have insurance)

Ceno - April 4

The symptoms you are experiencing could be the result of 'hysterical pregnancy." Since you aren't on any solid birth control and condom ripped right around the time you were ovulating (which you knew since you track your cycles), it could be your nervous about the possibility. Yet you still have not had an official period, just spotting. Spotting that went barely unnoticeable since it didn't touch the liner. Your 2 negative HPTs could mean it's still too early to detect the hormones, even though you're already late. That's why they say test 2 weeks after expected period. Even though you have no insurance, you can still get a free PG test done at the doctor's office. I'm not sure where you live, but they do have those free clinics.

Ceno - April 4

Basically, just wait a few more days for your period. If nothing, go into a doctor. Even though you don't have insurance, they will help you with the process.

jeanette - April 4

What is hysterical pregnancy? Never heard that term before. Most pregnancies are pretty "hysterical" if you ask me....LOL! We go through so many changes, we must seem laughable to our DH's...HA!

jesso - April 4

I thought of possibility of this being in my head, but even when I'm out and about, and not thinking about it (though its hard) I cant understand how I could imagine myself to have blue veins all over b___sts (DH asked me about them) or pee 25 times a day, or whatever. I dunno. So confusing! It would make more sense if I was 45 with these unusual AF symptoms, but I'm only 23!I But I wouldn't be nervous about the possiblity very happy/excited

meandmyself - April 4

I totally understand what you're going through Jesso.. I'm 24 and this is the first month since my 4 years of BC that I've been feeling like AF is dropping by way before she's due. I was in an accident involving squished vertebraes when I was 13 and since then, around an hour or two around my period, I get a great big backache which goes down to my left leg. Never before (if I get a backache it is more like a dull annoying pain rather than a my-interior-pelvic-region-is-going-drop-out-of-me + muscles swelling around my spine pain). And well, I've had this twice now within the past couple of days and am only supposed to have AF on Sunday. However-- I'm trying not to make too much of it and playing the waiting game to see if it's just my body being off-whack this month or not.

jeanette - April 4

Meandmyself: what a colorful description of your back pain! LOL! Sorry, darlin, but maybe all the pain will be worth it with a bfp!! God bless!

meandmyself - April 4

jeanette- Thanks ;) I take pride in the colorful pictures of pain that I paint ! It seems to get the I-HURT point acrossed in such a lovely fashion ! haha.

jeanette - April 4

xD

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?