Am I Nuts -pg117036308816

4 Replies
RonnieT - February 1

I have been peeing twenty times a day, am constipated and I get nauseous if i don't eat something small every few hours. I am thirsty all the time, I am 5-7 days late and all tests have been negative. Oh yea and i CRAVE buffalo wings or salsa EVERYDAY.... What's going on?

NinaC - February 1

Have you seen your doctor? Taking a blood test would tell you with a greater certainty. Good luck.

jessicaspatherapist - February 1

have you even taken a home pregnancy test yet? all of those things you just said i have experienced and i'm 15 weeks pregnant.

BrendaW - February 1

Some women it takes them a little longer to get a positive but in your situation maybe you should make an appt. with a doc and test every other day in the morning with a cheapie test until the appt. or until af arrives. (hopefully it wont though!!) Also, if you can have a blood test done with out waiting for an appt. I would suggest doing that. You can always cancel your appt. if AF shows but at least if it doesnt you already have an appt made. Sometimes it can take a little bit to get in that is why i would suggest making one now.

BrendaW - February 1

sorry that was kinda rambling! I didnt go back and read what i had wrote!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?