Am I Possibly Pregnant-pg117396034129

9 Replies
jts - March 15

hi just after advice think i might be pregnant and would be very happy to be - not missed a period yet but last months was early am due on sat but have been feeling sick, very tired and snappy and have noticed my br___t are sore/bigger and now little tiny lumps are appearing around my nipples? also i am a big girl but have put on tons of weight very quickly recently. any ideas? do you think i might be pregnant?

jts - March 15

any advice greatfuly accepted PLEASE!

2ndtimeround - March 15

hmmmm, unfortunitely PMS and PG symptoms tend to be the same. We can never really know until AF does not arrive... Your symptoms sound promising... so you are 2 days away from NOT getting AF ;-) , I know it might seem like so far away, but hang in there and take a test over the w-end.... ofcourse if you can't, like most of us here on the forums... lol..... you could start testing tomorrow with FMU... but be advised that it could still be too early for a true result.. all the best FL =)

2ndtimeround - March 15

sorry you are probably wondering what does FL stand for.. i meant to say GL... good luck LOL =)

jts - March 15

thank you its hard to know what to do! especially since my partner keeps saying wait and see to! but hes only a man! now that youve said it will prob wait or may get one tommorow!!! will let you thanks xx

jts - March 15

DID WONDER!!! thanks that one did have me thinking! xx

2ndtimeround - March 15

LOL..... typing to fast.... I hate it when men say just wait it out... like do they know what it's like "waiting"... LOL.. anyway, KUP hopefully you'll be reporting a BFP soon!!! =)

jts - March 15

i know exactly since when do they know what its like!!! will keep you informed fingers crossed for positive result! xxx

2ndtimeround - March 16

I was just wondering if you took a test??

amamda123 - March 16

i have a very strange question VERY STRANGE and how i had a partial hyst removal of uterus but this last 2 months have been odd i mean if i didnt know any better i would think i was pregnant i have all the symptoms that i had with my last child. Really bothers me and after m hyst i was still getting pms cramps pain etc the last 2 months i have had no bloating or anyhting can anyone explain this to me please just wondering if i am going nuts or what.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?