Am I Preg -pg117133312775

7 Replies
tbtemplet - February 12

I am 10 dpo. I started spotting brown when I wipe today. I have had heartburn for the first time today in my life! My Cervix is high and soft. Could I be preg?

krissy2006 - February 12

when your your period due? cervix has nothing to do with possible pregnancy although high and soft is better than low. Does your heartburn actually burn or does it ache? One or two spots is promising but if it is more or heavier than that, like a need for a tampon or pad or even a pantyliner, you may want to get prepared for your period... How do you know when you ovulated? did you temp? any other symptoms? Let us know!

tbtemplet - February 12

hey, period comes like clock work. it is due saturday. heartburn with the burn!! I took an opk test and it came out positive. i also temp. no chart posted, but i keep track. Very hot these days , more than usual. More acne than usual the week before my period too...

krissy2006 - February 12

K so if its a burn than you aren't experiencing heartburn, you are experiencing acid reflux. Heartburn actually aches more than burns. Many people confuse the two all the time. If you temp than you have a pretty good idea of when you ovulated. Did you BD around the days approaching and on the day you O'd? OPK tests don't always test ++ with pregnancy but that COULD be a good sign! The hot, the acne and spotting if it is seriously light sounds like pretty good symptoms. If you want test on Friday FMU or if you wanna wait to see if the witch is late... you're better off that way. Either way if the test is a BFN wait a few days and test again. At 10dpo your baby could be just implanting and your hcg levels could be too low for a test to find. When did your symptoms start? If they started immediately after ovulation than I would say that you are experiencing maybe phantom symptoms because sometimes we want it so much our bodies play tricks on us. However if you JUST started with these symptoms that is an even better sign and I would say GET TESTIN!!

tbtemplet - February 12

Just started with these symptoms. We did bd all around the days i ovulated. Never had trouble ovulating before. Had ultrasounds done. Had a lap and d& c for cysts and mild endo 2 mos ago,so,I am hopeful . DH was tested and all good on that end. Been ttc for 14 mos. I will test on Thursday and if neg, again on Saturday.

tbtemplet - February 12

my b___bs started to hurt some today too.only on the sides..

Grandpa Viv - February 12

Sounds encouraging. We have our fingers crossed for you after 14 months of ttc.Good luck!

tbtemplet - February 13

ok, well today i had a little more spotting. My cervix is still very high and soft. Some heartburn/ache in my chest area.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?