Am I Pregnant-pg109643113930

2 Replies
Tiffany - September 29

Ok so i wanted to know if you have s_x the day after your period ended...is it possible to be pregnant? I mean from what i have been readin, the answer is no but i have been having a lot of symptoms of pregnancy such as nausea, dizziness the first week. And back pains, and feelin cramping like if Im going to get my period. Also I have serious mood swings. Its only been 2 weeks almost 3 but im scared. Someone plz help.

Viv - September 29

If you happen to ovulate a couple of days early and have s_x at the tail end of your period, yes it is possible to get pregnant. Sperm lasts for 5 days inside you. I'm sorry, but it sounds as though you might be there! There's nothing you can do but wait it out. Home pregnancy tests are best left until a week after you miss your next period. You should quit alcohol and get prenatal vitamins. I am interested in critiques of our s_x education program. Please mail me at [email protected] if you have time to write one.

Tiffany - September 29

I also wanted to add that ive been very tired, sleeping like all day. And my b___st have been sore. Is there any test that can test me now n let me know if Im pregnant

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?