Am I Pregnant-pg110183137217

3 Replies
kelli - November 30

I am not late yet but i feel pregnant - i can barely stay awake lomg enough to work - all of a sudden i am eating super healthy and i used to love cheese now have no desire for it at all last night while showering i noticed blue vien in my br___t my nipples are alittle sore i have a headache almost every day. i am slighly nauseated at times not pukey and i have been light headed i wipped and theres was blood but just twice and i have an excess amount of saliva. am i going crazy can i imagine myself pregnant I want a baby real bad just as i know everyone on this site does.....Thanks any help is much appriciated

zuly - November 30

Sound like you could be. But take a test to make sure wait a week after your period is due and take the test.

Grandpa Viv - November 30

That's a good list of early signs. Don't uncork the champagne until you have missed a normal period and had a positive test.

Tamika - November 30

Lately my nipples have been sore ,I've not been having an appit_te in the day but hungry at night , sleep all the time and my boyfriend has been sick and sleeply to but my period came on for two days

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?