Am I Pregnant-pg110356612910

9 Replies
LILtarheel - December 20

i have a lot of the signs that i had when i preg. with my last two children. the only catch is that i have had my tubes tied. my signs are 20 days, craving things that i wouldn't normally eat- everything else taste horriable, unusual tiredness, when i can actually get to sleep i wake up all the time, haev to pee all the time, but my preg test says neg

lola - December 20

is restlessness at night a symptom? because i go to sleep, exhausted, around 8 and at 12 i start waking up every hour on the hour wide awake. my husband and i are trying and i'm just uncertain if that was a symptom i overlooked...

LILtarheel - December 20

yes! if i can even sleep an hour i am greatful

lola - December 20

how soon would that symptom occur, because i'm not expecting my period until the 26th, but i am hopeful NOT to get it and i wonder if i am just over-focussing on it....

Christine - December 20

You can still get pregnant after your tubes have been tied...and it could also be ectopic...I would call your doc and ask for a blood test...if you are 20 days late it should show...good luck

LILtarheel - December 20

thanks for that info

LILtarheel - December 20

about a week ago i started getting restless at night

LILtarheel - December 20

christine- it's not real common though is it.

Grandpa Viv - December 20

As I read the web, failure rates are about 1% the year after the procedure, rising to 5% 10 years after the procedure, especially for younger women. The ectopic thing raises its head most often if you try to have the ligation reversed.

LILtarheel - December 20

thank you grandpa viv

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?