Am I Pregnant-pg110696532513

6 Replies
Lisa Flores - January 28

I'm 18 days late and at times i feel dizzy and I feel tired. I also have a little discharge. My nipples hurt at times. Some nausea. Please help me!

B'Lana - January 28

Did you test? I woudl get a 1st response, test and go from there. 18 days -that should give you a somewhat accurate reading... Best wishes,

Lisa Flores - January 28

i did test myself and it was first response and it came back negative and that was last weekend. do u think i'm pregnant.

christina - January 28

i am 5 days late and i am never late for my period and i have sore b___sts and i have been pregnant before and lost it... what should i think

Desire - January 29

I'm now 8 days late from my period, and my b___st this time is sore on my left side and I'm having pains on my lower back part. So do you I'm pregnant too, I think I am, but don't want to buy no dam test and it comes out negative.

Geri - January 29

i have all of the symtoms and i have took a tast but it came up negative im i pregenant.?

joni - January 29

girls i agree this is confusing im also 9days late and took a test the other day. early first response. and it came back negative. i too have sore b___st, my temperture has been elevated sice ovulation still quite high ranging from 98.5-99.4 and still nothing so i know what your going through i wish af would just come and get it over with

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?