Am I Pregnant-pg110756027529

1 Replies
Shana - February 4

I'm 16 and ive only had s_x a few times. About 2 weeks ago i had s_x with my boyfriend and the condom broke so 2 days after we got the morning after pill. I wasnt suppose to get my period for another 2 weeks but the doctor said i might get it early. Im not late yet but im about to be. 4 days ago we had s_x again and the condom broke again! I have back cramps and my br___t are sore. I feel like i shoudl be getting my period but i havent. I also feel a little dizzy and have gotten random headaches the past couple of days. What do you think?

B'Lana - February 4

Honey, you are either getting cheap stuff, wrong size or you are not using them right. Go back to your dr- it's probably best for you to be under professional control right now, since you had a pill not that long ago, technically it is still possible to get pg now, and technically there's a possibility of problems with that- a friend of mine was in a similar situation... (but with 3 week interval) so, get magnums (your partner might be too large... and even though they say rubber stratches- there are sizes!) or better- get on the pill :) Best of luck to you and please contact your dr!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?