Am I Pregnant-pg110946528018

2 Replies
STARRy - February 26

I just took a pregnancy test, and came out negative my period isnt due until Feb 2, i feel bloated and my br___ts are a little sore, i dont know if im stressed out or if im really pregnant. I have a little girl (2 YRS) and Im not ready to get pregnant again. My period started on Feb 3 and my BF came in me on the 15th of Feb. What does anyone think

Elizabeth - February 26

I'm kind of in the same boat. Worried about pregnancy and playing the waiting game. I'll share what I know. If you were ovulating on the 15th, at the time your boyfriend came in you, then a pregnancy test wouldn't show it until around 2 weeks after that. In order for an accurate test result you should wait until your missed period. It is quite possible that you are pregnant seeing as how women ovulate around 14 days before their period, which means you possible ovulated around the 15th. But keep in mind, it's different for every woman. That's just a little knowledge I've learned during my own waiting. I personally have an irregular period so I have no idea when to take a test. I'm also feeling stressed and a little sore, but I'm unsure about whether it's pregnancy or premenstral tension. It's really difficult not knowing. I wish you all the best of luck!!!

Grandpa Viv - February 26

Yep, Day 12 of your cycle is in your fertile window. If you don't get a normal period then March 6th would be a good day to try a home preg test, and another one a week later if it is negative. Good luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?