Am I Pregnant-pg111036552718

5 Replies
DP - March 9

I had my period a week ago but it only lasted 2 days and it normally would have lasted 6 days. I have quite a lot of va___al discharge but no br___t tenderness or anything....could i be pregnant...please help..should i take a test or not???

DP - March 10

Did a test yesterday and it was negative....but not convinced that i'm not....please help me somebody....why do i have the discharge and lots of gas and tummy cramps...any input is appreciated...thanks

Audrey - March 10

DP- Trust your intuition. If you feel that something's not right, try taking another test in a few days. You can also get a blood test at your doctor's that will tell for sure. Best wishes!

bp - March 10

Are you still having v____al discharge. I have that two but I think it is a sign of af

DP - March 11

BP - I am still having discharge but i just finished a very very short period...i really don't know what's going on...have you had any other symptoms??

DP - March 11

It's me again...my discharge has now changes from clear white to a yellowy creamy discharge....i really hope this is a good sign...we've been ttc for 4 months now....i'm really hoping i am pregnant....please hold thumbs for me...thanx

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?