Am I Pregnant-pg111050281918

4 Replies
dingu - March 10

I usually have my periods on time. Me & my hubby have been trying for a baby. I have missed my periods & am 5 days late. But today morning i had a brown discharge when i wiped. I am worried.I have sore brests, funny cramps only on right extreem side, back pain.. Am i still pregnent or i am going to have misscarriage

jj - March 10

sounds like you are just pregnant. Go to a doctor to make sure hun! I hope your okay!!1 But i thought it was bright blood that meant miscarriage! I could be wrong... ne one else know more? well I hope ur okay sweetie

dingu - March 10

thnak u i just speak tot he doc but she is ask me to wait for another week before i go back to her the test.

DP - March 11

Dingu - Sounds like you are pregnant and...i hope you are....however if the spotting turns to bright red blood....then be sure to let your doctor know...good luck...let me know

Chic - March 11

My sister had the same when pregnant, she was very worried but everything was fine. As long as its not excessive like in a normal period I wouldn't worry, just go back to the doctor if it gets worse or carries on. Hope all goes well -x-

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?