Am I Pregnant-pg111263991518

4 Replies
Tracy - April 4

My period is only a day late. It is normally here like clockwork every month. I really want to be pregnant and I can almost feel signs that I am. Is this my mind playing tricks on me or could I really be pregnant?

jena - April 4

since you aren't that late yet, it could be pregnancy, but it could almost equally be your mind playing tricks... personally, I'd take a test just to see but they say the most accurate testing is one week after your missed AF. good luck!

Jez - April 4

Im also a day late =) very excited, i took a test this am w FMU and is was negative=/ but it may be to soon, So im hoping!! baby dust!

layla - April 4

I would wait another week, if u are not normally late, and then take a test. But don't stress over it, because the mind is very powerful. Just take it easy for a few more days, and then take a test. I'm 9 days late, have a test and won't take it because i'm too nervous. :) good luck!

mulgajill - April 4

Oh Layla.... 9 days late.... still i can understand not taking the test.... they are horrid little things really... fill you with hope then let you down.... good luck.... good luck!!! :-)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?