Am I Pregnant-pg111340893818

19 Replies
LM - April 13

I had s_x about a week ago and my br___t have been sore for a couple of days now and i have been feeling a little sick to my stomach could I be pregnant or is it to soon to tell?

c - April 13

any time you have s_x. there's a chance of pregnancy. sore b___bs don't = pregnancy. maybe it's your af. keep a calender of your cycle. so you know your most fertile days. but always use protection when you have s_x. if you don't want a baby.

C - April 13

ARE YOU LATE ON AF?

SABRINA - April 13

hI THERE,I HAVE A QUESTION,I HAVE VERY REGULAR PERIODS,COME AT THE SAME TIME EVERY MONTH,26 OF EACH MONTH,WITH CRAMPS.THIS MONTH(MARCH DIDNT GET IT AT ALLUNTILL THE LAST DAY,OF THE MONTH I STARTED BLEEDING,5DAYS AFTER MY PERIOD WAS TO START,IT LASTED FOR 3 DAYS VERY ,VERY LIGHT,BRIGHT RED AND PINK LOOKING,I HAD NO CLOTS AT ALL,WHICH I USUALLY HAVE DURIND MY PERIOD,CAN ANY BODY HELP ME,OR TELL ME WHAT THEY THINK,IT IS,MY HUSBAND AN I HAD INTERCOARSE ALOT LAST MONTH

SABRINA - April 13

I HEARD OF IMPLANTATION BLEEDING RAING IN COLOR,FROM BROWN TO BRIGHT RED,AND PINK,WITH NO CLOTS,I POSTED EARLIER,IV TAKEN PREGNANCY TEST BUT CAME OUT NEGATIVE, I WAS ALREADY 5 DAYS LATE FOR MY PERIOD THEN THAT HAPPENED,TODAY IS MARCH 13,SO WHEN CAN A POSTIVE TEST SHOW UP

C - April 13

IF IT LOOKS LIKE A PERIOD, BUT YOU KNOW IT IS DIFFERENT . THEN IT COULD BE IMPLANTATION BLEEDING. DO YOU HAVE ANY SIGNS OF PREGNANCY? AND YOUR TTC?

C - April 13

IT WOULDN'T HURT TO TAKE ONE NOW. IF YOU ARE THEN YOU WOULD BE IN YOUR 6TH WEEK OF PREGNANCY .COUNTING FROM YOUR LAST NROMAL PERIOD IN FEB 26. RIGHT? DO YOU AGREE?

erica - April 13

How long after implantation can you test?

SABRINA - April 13

WELL EVER MONTH I START ON THE 26,IT LAST ABOUT 5 DAYS,ITS VERY HEAVY WITH ALOT OF CRAMPS,SO THIS KINDA GETS ME,IT HAPPENED 5 DAYS AFTER I WAS SUSPOSE TO START,I NEVER HAD ANY PERIODS LIKE THAT,DOES ANY BODY KNOW WHAT IS THE BEST TEST TO TAKE??

SABRINA - April 13

I HAVE THIS VERY WEIRD TASTIN MY MOUTH,IT MAKES FOOD TAST WEIRD TO MEALOT OF FOOD TAST WEIRD AND MY LOWER BACK IS HURTING,,SO HUMMM.......

to sabrina - April 13

did you have any clumps like blood clots with that period? was it kinda painful cramps? a heavy flow is not a good sign if you think you are pregnant unless its your usual period i would go to the doc if i were you because you could be having an early miscarriage im sorry if i frightened you but its better to be safe then sorry good luck

C - April 13

WELL SABRINA TAKE A TEST THAT WORKS BEFORE YOU MISS YOUR PERIOD. OR GO GET A BLOOD TEST. AFTER IMPLANTATION THE HORMONES AFFECT THE BLOOD BEFORE THE URINE. MY FRIEND WAS ONLY THREE WEEKS PREGNANT WHEN SHE FOUND OUT THROUGH A BLOOD TEST. SO YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN IT IS RIGHT TIME FOR YOU. HOPE THIS HELPS - ERICA - TOO. :-)

SABRINA - April 13

OK AT THE END OF MARCH I WAS 5 DAYS LATE,THEN AT THE END OF THE DAY ON THE 31 I STARTED TO BLEED ,NO ENOUGH FOR A PAD,NO CRAMPS OR ANY CLOTS WHAT SOOO EVER,IT WAS VERY LIGHT,MY REGULAR PERIODS ARENT LIKE THAT AT ALL,I THOUGHT IT COULD BE IMPLANTATION BLEEDING

SABRINA - April 13

THANKS FOR INFO .....ERICA.......

SABRINA - April 13

OOOPS.........C.......

C - April 13

SOUNDS LIKE IMPLNATATION TO ME. I HOPE IT WORKS OUT IN YOUR FAVOR.

C - April 13

WHAT IS OOPS? DID I DO SOMETHING?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?