Am I Pregnant-pg111379359118

4 Replies
baby - April 17

okay well yesterday may period was due and it came on but it was so light not even enough to put a little spot on a pad i could only see it when i wiped and as for today the same thing but now it's not on anymore i don't know what's going on and i'm scared could i be pregnant or is there something else that could be wrong.

Helpful - April 18

Dear Baby, Give it a day or so.If nothing happens take a test.Then make a doctors appointment.I had a friend who left a tampon from her last period inside that caused her light period but, also caused an infection.Or it could be stress.Either way it's best to have an exam.good luck

chriss - April 18

Baby, it actually sound as though you may have experienced implantation bleeding. You should wait a few days and take a home pregnancy test. Good luck!

baby - April 18

still nothinn 2 day the only i feel is a little cramping that is off and on and nipples hurt it's not my whole b___st it's just my nipples i just don't want wanna get my hopes all you high you know but thank you guys very much baby dust to all*****

Audrey - April 18

Baby- The bleeding you had sounds like implantation, and the cramping and sore nipples are indicative of early pregnancy. However a home test will not show anything for at least another week or so. Best wishes!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?