Am I Pregnant-pg114122611118

1 Replies
iwantababy - March 1

me and my boyfriend have been trying to have a baby for about three months and stillno baby in febuary i had a period but it wasn't that regular i'v been feeling movements in my stomach but i don't know if it maybe that i'm thinking about it to much i have had a big appit_te and my br___t were sore but their not anymore please helpme !!!

Emily - March 1

I do not want to burst your bubble, but most likely you are not pregnant. Many woman have iregular periods from time to time and that does not mean you are pregnant. It could, it is still possible, but most likely not. Also it is way too ealry to feel the baby move so my guess is you have gas or are putting too mcuh into something that isn't there. Don't worry too much. Three months is not very long to try. the average for first time parents is 9 months. Dont; worry until you have gone a year with no success. In the mena time, try to keep track of your cycle. How long it is and such. Even if you sont temp or use ovulation kits, just knowing how long your cycles are will hep pinpoint when the best time of the month is to try....

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?