Am I Pregnant-pg114651961618

4 Replies
tommom - May 1

if i only see my period 2-6times per year can i get pregnant, if yes and my fiance' "c_m" inside of me am i pregnant?

Ta - May 1

It is possable to get pregnant with an irregualr period, however it could be harder to concieve. Only a doctor can say for sure. And having your mate ejaculate in you is the best way to get pregnant. But I cant answer if you are pregnant, again you need a doctor for that too!

Lin - May 1

Even in the most likely of circ_mstances, the chances of getting pregnant are around 20-25%, so there's no sure-fire way of getting pregnant. If you're only having 2-6 periods per year, that means you're only ovulating 2-6 times per year and are at best half as likely to get pregnant during a year as the average woman. Since most women have around an 85% chance of getting pregnant in their first year trying, then you'd have more like a 45% chance (if you ovulated 6 times that year). Your chances each time you ovulate, however, are the same - 20-25% if you hit the right days. If you track your ovulation by temping and using opks, you can determine exactly what days those are for the best chances.

Grandpa Viv - May 1

If you have say 4 ovulations per year with 6 fertile days each time, that means you are fertile 24 days out of 365. Each time you get spermed on a fertile day there is a 1 in 3 chance of getting pregnant. That figures to about a 2 percent chance of getting pregnant each time he c_ms in you. When you want to get pregnant, start charting at fertilityfriend.com, and learn your signs of ovulation such as cervical mucus and cervical position. Good luck!

Lin - May 2

Grandpa Viv, can I ask where you get the 1 in 3 chance? All I've read is 20-25%. By the way, love the "get spermed!" :-D

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?