Am I Pregnant-pg115171185518

8 Replies
chris24 - June 30

hi my question is, for almost 2 weeks i have been sick, feeling hot, emotional, and my br___t hurt, my husband says i am pregnant but i am not sure, i took a home test but it came out blank, i am not sure what to think, what do you think.

Rhonda - June 30

What do you mean the test came out blank?Did you not see anything indicating the test was working,or do you mean you got a negitive?Do you know when you ovulated?because that would be helpful.To let you in on a little secret,my fiancee knows when im pregnant before i even test.he says it is a inner thought or something.So maybe he is right.

chris24 - June 30

i mean the test was working but it didnt give us a answer, it left the second screen blank. and i was ovulating about the beginning of the month.

Rhonda - June 30

Hm,Sounds like the test was defective.What brand was the test?I suggest buy another test perhaps a different brand and see what it shows.

Emma2 - June 30

Yeah , which brand was that!!! Were you suppose to read a plus or minus. Was the second box indicating that the test worked okay....

chris24 - June 30

it was working great, the second box was suppose to tell us a minus or plus, but nothing appeared in that box, and we used clearblue

Emma2 - June 30

Thats not suppose happen. The test was faulty. You should test again!

dayydreamer - July 1

CHRIS! the same thing happened to me when I took clearblue!!!!! I got 2 tests in the box clearblue easy. The first time it was completely blank...no lines anywhere!!! the second time I got a negative. But still no period and still feeling kinda pregnant!!! Im waiting a few more days before I test again! how bout you? any answers since your last post??? GOODLUCK!!!!

TOGIRL - July 1

you know if a test is defective you can call the company and they will send you a coupon for a free pregnancy test to replace it

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?