Am I Pregnant-pg116915376437

8 Replies
Longingfor1 - January 18

Hi...this is my first time here...I am 27, ttc since past 6 months. My last af was on 19 dec and i feel like i ovulated between 1 jan - 4 jan. I have a 29 day cycle and my af was due yesterday - 17 jan and hasnt yet come!! I started taking my temps round about my ovulation and it has been in the range of 98.1F to 98.6F . Since my ovulation period, i have been having this mild pain just below my stomach...right in the middle. My nipples hurt sometimes when DH tries to fondle. I do get tired just by a little cooking or cleaning. I pee around 4-5 times in the morning itself!! i do not have any nausea. I am so scared to test. I wonder if the HPT will detect so early! I have been reading this forum since quite a few days and have observed tht u ladies have been so supportive to everybody. I am not sure but I thnk i am preg. Wat do u ladies thnk?

MammaJL - January 18

we think you should go buy a test and take it tomorrow with your first pee to see if you are pg or not.. don't we girls? : )

Longingfor1 - January 18

yeah... me planning to do tht tmrw first thng in the morning!

MammaJL - January 18

good luck and let us know how it turns out!

Longingfor1 - January 18

definitely......hope for the best.. thnks to u for such a quick reply :)

MammaJL - January 18

you're welcome : )

adrianasmom - January 18

HELLO, I AM GOING THRU THE SAME STUFF. I AM DUE FOR PERIOD TODAY AND I REALLY CRAMPY TOO. I HAVE SORE NIPPLES TOO AND I USUALLY DO NOT FEEL THAT WITH PMS. I HAVE NOT FELT THAT SINCE BREATFEEDING OVER A YEAR AGO. I AM GETTING TIRED TOO WITH THE COOKING & CLEANING. REALLY HAVE NOT DONE TOO MUCH THIS WEEK. I WANT TO TEST TO BUT I AM SCARED THAT IT WILL SAY NO. I HOPE WE ARE BOTH PREGNANT. I AM GOING TO GET TEST TONIGHT AND TRY TO WAIT UNTIL MORNING. GOOD LUCK AND LOOK AT MY QUESTION, "AM I PREGNANT? HOPING!!!!

Longingfor1 - January 18

adrianasmom....i think we sail in the same boat :) I am testing tmrw morning. lets hope for the best and I pray that God bless us all with our bundle of joy :)

adrianasmom - January 18

THANKS AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?