Am I Pregnant-pg116955703455

6 Replies
halee - January 23

my boyfriend and i had s_x without a condom and he eject me like 6 times and im not on birthcontrol and what bout i already had my peroid like 3 weeks ago. then you bleed a lil bit that was light as can be and stop bleed for seconds later?

frozenfeet - January 23

So, you had your period about three weeks ago. Did you have unprotected s_x with him between now and then? About a week or so after your period started? Are you having spotting or bleeding now? You'll need to clarify a bit, your post is very confusing. How many days is your cycle?

halee - January 23

ok like a week later me and him had unprotected s_x. and yes im havin spottin bleed now! i dont know if im pregnant or not?

Grandpa Viv - January 23

You might be describing implantation spotting. Look for early signs of pregnancy in the next week, and a period that is missing or unusually light. Take a home pee test when a normal period is a week late. Dollar Store tests work fine and are cheap. Good luck!

halee - January 24

oh for real. because someone told me that i lost my baby.i dont know what to do i told my boyfriend that i lost the baby. he was upset! but hopefully i didnt lose the baby! then my mother find out that i might be pregnant i dont kno how that happen at all?

layni - January 24

You need to go get a pregnancy test- although it still may be too early for a positive result to show, You can buy them at the dollar tree for $1 buy a couple and test every other day. Good luck!

halee - January 24

aight i will. my mom is takin me to the place on next thursday to see if im pregnant or not! also she said that my boyfriend mite get lock up but he is only 17 im only 15. he said he will take care of my baby if i have one! i dont kno what to do i love him soo much then anybody i had goin wit or anything!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?