Am I Pregnant-pg117055742931

1 Replies
Krystle - February 3

I have been reading a lot of websites this last coupe of weeks. My first day of my last menstural period was the 10-13th? So I should have been ovulationg or furtile in the last 2 weeks of January. Every day my fiance and I worked on getting pregnant because he was going to Germany this last Friday and wanted me to follow...long story but it has a lot to do with family. So lately, I cant help but wonder if we sucseeded but I dont think I will be able to know for 2 more weeks. But heres the deal....I got minor cramps one day, then I got really gassy....then I was constipated then 2 days later the exact opposite.... That on top of it all I have been really exsausted...going to work with blood shot eyes, when I went to bed at 8-9 and woke up about 530 so the minimum of 8 hours sleep. So Im confused if these are signs of pregnancy, or me just wanting it really bad. Like imagining the symptoms. I stopped the depovera over a year ago(12 1/2 months ago) and it was in my fertile time...and its just something I want really bad, otherwise I wait for a year to follow my love. So IF i am pregnant I would technically by 3 weeks along, so is it too soon to feel symptoms, or is it possible, and the things I am feeling, are these syptoms as well? Please email me at krystle.hanes at us dot army dot mil. I would really appreciate it.

Grandpa Viv - February 4

If you were working at it Jan 20 thru Jan 25 (on a 28 day cycle) and were successful, then tired, vascular changes, weird cramps, ga__sy and constipated would be quite encouraging. How about more peeing, and unusual lotion discharge for the time of month? Take a test next Sat first am pee, and another a week later to confirm. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?