Am I Pregnant-pg117258771563

3 Replies
goodgirl - February 27

Hi all Good Day I m new to this forum. I want your suggestions as i m pregnant or not. We are trying for a baby for the past 2 years. My last periods was january 26,2007 My menstural cycle length is 28 days. So till date (feb 27) i dint get my periods.Instead of get_tting my periods by 28th day of my cycle i dint get my periods till now(33th of my cycle). Is there any chances that i m pregnant or this delay is just beacause of the climate change. When should i go for a home pregnancy test. Please help me.

heathernkennybrown361 - February 27

Well personally I would say that you probally are not pregnant , because your period can start late for numerous reasons like stress, climate, or even just wanting to get pregnant so bad.. but take a preg. test anyway..it won't hurt anything.

goodgirl - February 27

Thanks for ur reply. But this is the first time its delayed like this. when should i take a pregnancy test. If i m not pregnant how long i should wait or i should go for a doctor.

heathernkennybrown361 - February 27

Take a preg. test whenever you want to... and if you feel like you should go to the Doctor than you should go, or if they have a nurse that you could talk to about what's going on then do that, alot of times nurses can be just as helpful as Doctors w/out having to go in.. I'm 14 weeks preg right now but before i got preg my period came late like yours and it would just make me feel better when i talked to a nurse about what's going on.. My step mom had her period the whole time she was pregnant too, so you never lnow. every woman is different.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?