Am I Pregnant-pg120173140644

7 Replies
tamkrat - January 30

I feel like AF is coming ,it was due today and I always have it first thing in the morning, but no show yet? my br___ts feel tingly and really itchy, this is 3rd month of trying to get pg, i'm too scared to take test, don't want to be dissappointed. Has anyone else felt like this?

AmyB - January 30

sounds promising!

ket1919 - January 31

Sometimes periods can do that and change in the pattern that they usually used to come. Not to sound rude or anything because I know that your trying to conceive but if you didn't get your period already yesterday then you may end up with it today. Periods love to confuse people sometimes.

ket1919 - January 31

Sorry forgot to add that because you were cramping on the day that your period was due and all it may end up coming still........ Which sucks when your trying to concieve.

tamkrat - January 31

so still waiting, its a day late, i'm always dead on, but still feel like AF is coming, worried that stressing about getting pg is confusing my body. I think i'll wait until sat and then test.

tamkrat - January 31

i hate waiting argghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

tamkrat - February 1

well wait over...AF arrived, with avengence!! Oh well on to the next month!

Tonigirl - February 1

Dangit...sorry about that! I hate this whole waiting game only to be disappointed in the end. I'm late too and I just know that I'll get to the point where my hopes are getting really high and then BOOM!!!! AF KNOCKING ON THE DOOR! It's a cruel little game she plays coming late, isn't it!?!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?