Am I Pregnant-pg120481917913

3 Replies
ghenderson - March 6

Hi, i came off the pill in May 07 which I had been on for 6 years. I am 21. i've not been trying to get pregnant but we're not worried if i do. I had my first period in September then October, missed one in November and the next one started on 31/12/07 and i haven't had one since but knew i wasn't pregnant. Anyway i had s_x on the 23/2/08 and 24/2/08. In the last week i've started showing weird symptoms. i have very sore br___ts and nipples and i had 2 days of non existing bleeding which i believe could be implantation bleeding. i've done a test today but came back negative but this could be beacuse it's too early. will be 2 weeks on sunday. i don't know why but i just feel pregnant. anyone got any advice, would be much appreciated.

SarahBethT - March 6

take a test or good see a dr

Grandpa Viv - March 6

Sure thing. Repeat the test Mar 9 and Mar 16 using first morning pee. List for us your weird signs, from smells, dreams, runny nose, to weird discharge. Start taking prenatal vitamins as a precaution. Good luck!

ghenderson - March 7

thanks for the info and thanks for putting dates in writing. your dates confuse me as they're the wrong way round for me!lol! will keep you posted with what i find. x x x

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?