Am I Pregnant -pg109814052173

3 Replies
Laura - October 18

I fainted about two weeks ago. The next day I started feeling quesy. By the weekend I was eating more than I normally do. My br___ts have been sore and I have now missed my period which is pretty regular (every 30 days) for 4 days. I think I am pregnant. I have also been constipated. I had a blood test done last week but came back negative. I have since taken a few hpt and have come up negative. I feel like I am pregnant but I'm not getting the result on the hpt or the blood test. Could I be pregnant?

Anne - October 20

Wow, that is pretty close to what I have. But I have NOT taken a blood test. I have done 3 HPT and all of them say Negative. BUT I still DONOT have my period.I feel light headed and slight b___st pains,sometimes consipated and sometime really sick to my stomah but not throwing up ( the other end) but thats it. I am almost a week late and I am NEVER late. Should I wait a few more days and take another test or should I go to the doctor now.

Viv - October 21

About 1 week after a missed period is a good time to start testing. Keep testing at 1 week intervals until you decide which way is up. Meanwhile, make sure your folic acid intake is sufficient (prenatal vitamins or fortified cereal/bread). A blood test is better than a home test only if it is "quant_tative". The qualitative test is yes/no, just like the home test.

Anne - October 21

Thank you so much for your advice, I see what you mean about the blood test being quant_tative, this is why so many women still do not have an answer they have done the qualitative ( yes or no ) the other will give me more answers. I will test again on saturday, that will be 1 week and a half late. i will post my results. thank you

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?