Am I Pregnant -pg109818838928

4 Replies
Lana E. - October 19

I have been very emotional for the past five or six days; it takes next to nothing for me to want to cry. I have had unusually sensitive/uncomfortable br___ts on the outside and in the nipples for a few days now, too. And, odd though it may seem, my underarms have been uncomfortable in a way I've never experienced before. My cycle ended just two short weeks ago, so I can't help but be confused. Can anyone give me an idea as to whether I should be concerned about pregnancy, and if so, is there any test I can take that would be accurate in such a short amount of time since my most recent cycle?

lakesha - October 19

i came on my period sept 28-2004 and when i came off i had s_x and my boyfriend ejaculated in me and he just now told me and he sad he is ready to have a baby and he told me thet his first try was when i came off my period

Viv - October 20

Pregnancy is a slight possibility this early in the cycle, but you will have to wait until your next missed period or a week later to take a home test. I am curious about the underarm piece. If that is lymph node swelling, you maybe should call the doctor to ask if it is anything to worry about.

Lana E. - October 21

Thanks, Viv. I did go see my doctor today. Surprisingly enough, she said it's not a lymph node, but instead, that a lot of underarm tissue is just an extension of the b___st tissue. She gave me a blood test to see if I'm pregnant, and I'll find out tomorrow. I just hope it works. She said it's a good deal more sensitive than a regular urine test, but even she thinks it may be too early to give any concrete answer.

oneka - October 22

u might be pregnant but u need to take a pregnancy test

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?