Am I Pregnant -pg109875024757

7 Replies
Jennifer - October 25

I stopped taking my pills last month. I've been having s_x about everyday with my boyfriend of 4 years no condoms involved. I usually get my period around the 21st. I haven't gotten it yet. I don't THINK I'm having any symptoms. Should I wait about another week before I go to the doctor?

E - October 25

Why wait when you could test tomorrow? You could easily get the results tomorrow if your HcG level is high enough. I am way too impatient and would have tested the day my period was due. Just me though...

Jennifer - October 25

Thank you "E". I have a day off next week I think I'm gonna go to the doctor then. Do you know what symptoms you can have in about a week of being pregnant?

E - October 25

It varies with everyone but for me, it was the same as the symptoms I would get b4 my period. I was tired, irritable, b___sts were slightly sore, and crampy. My test showed up positive the day b4 my period was due. I was too anxious to wait as we had been trying for this baby for awhile. Good luck to you. I hope it turns out the way you would like:)

Jennifer - October 25

Yah...I'm having those kind of symptoms. I'll definately make that appointment in the morning. Thanks "E"! :) I hope it turn out the way I want it also. :)

E - October 25

Let us know when you find out. There is lots of support here!!

Jennifer - October 26

Thanks "E". I will definatley do that.

Kea - November 3

Well im 16 and i have one kid and im pregnet w/ my 2nd. I think you should go to the doctors this week.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?