Am I Pregnant -pg109952594075

12 Replies
Rachel - November 3

I feel a change in my body, my t_ts are very tender and sore, my next day of period is 3/11/04, but I've not yet had any, I feel bloated and somtimes nousearish and yet my pregnant test says -ve. i'm desperate for a baby boy. somebody advise.

Viv - November 3

Rachel, I wouldn't start to get discouraged until I got a -ive test a week after a missed period, in your cas 10/11/04. If what you are feeling is distinct from PMS, I would say you have a chance.

Rachel - November 4

I'm producing a lot of whitish yellowish dischargee, my firs dayt of my last pm was on the 6/10/04 what a the chances that am/not pregnant?

Viv - November 4

As of today you are late for your next period, and you have added the early sign of creamy discharge. I would lay three to one that you are. We all have our fingers crossed for you. Remember it is best not to make announcements until you have made it through the first trimester.

Rachel - November 9

I'm concerned really, apart from backache and my nipple sensitivity I've not had any more pregnant signs although I'm week late for my PMS. Is backache an early sign of prignancy? when I wake up in the morning I feel normal, its after I eat that I feel unusual, I'm reluctant to take the test in it turns out -ve again. I dont want to be disappointed again.

Viv - November 9

Go for it, Rachel. hCG doubles every three days. Some women have no symptoms (so they don't show up on this forum). Backache is from hormones affecting the ligaments, morning sickness is not confined to the morning, unusual sensitivity of the nipples is typical (buy a different showerhead). Come back and tell us the result.

bump - November 9

bump

Rachel - November 15

Its me again. On the 11/11/04 I had a dicharge with traces of blood in it. The next two days there was no blood at all until sunday evening when I noticed that I was bleeding, but not enough to pad myself then today morning it was the same I'm bleeding but not as Usual when in my pms.Could this be a miscarriage, normal periods or implantation and if its periods, how in the world ami supposed to count my cycle?My last period was on the 6/10/04. This has never happened to me b4. I've always been regular and never miss a month unless I'm pregnant.Im so worried, confused and disappointed. What next?

Rachel - November 17

Dear Viv. Its me again. On the 11/11/04 I had a dicharge with traces of blood in it. The next two days there was no blood at all until sunday evening when I noticed that I was bleeding, but not enough to pad myself then today morning it was the same I'm bleeding but not as Usual when in my pms.Could this be a miscarriage, normal periods or implantation and if its periods, how in the world ami supposed to count my cycle?My last period was on the 6/10/04. This has never happened to me b4. I've always been regular and never miss a month unless I'm pregnant.Im so worried, confused and disappointed. What next?

m - November 17

Rachel, it was implied that you have cause to be discouraged after a week. Well, coming from someone who's actually been pregnant (4 times!), don't you get discouraged at this point!! With one of my pregnancies, it took nearly 2 weeks after my missed period to get a faint positive... then with another pregnancy, it took over a week to get a faint positive! Just keep on testing. And as for the blood, it could be cause for concern, or it may be normal... however, you need to see your doctor and get checked out/have a blood test.

Rachel - January 5

To all those who've given encouragement, I tested pregnant on the 29/12/04. My last PM was on the 11/11/04, and up to now nothing has come up yet. I'm already feeling weered, producing a lot of saliva of which when I try to swallow I feel sick. Anybody out there with a solution to this? Pliz help,but so far I feel nothing in my tummy which sometimes makes me think I'm not,but I've made an appointment with my doc,so pray for me that everything turns out +ve. Thanx once again for your encouragement.

tiffani - January 5

Rachel, Congratulatins on the pregnancy! Don't worry about not feeling anything in your tummy yet, it's still pretty early in the game. No cure for the excess saliva (except for hanging in there until the 2nd trimester when the worst symptoms seem to fade). Congratulatons again and good luck. Kepp us updated on your progres.

Grandpa Viv - January 5

Good work, Rachel!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?