Am I Pregnant -pg109961144339

4 Replies
Dee - November 4

This may be a long one. The 1st or last day of period was 29/09. I had s_x a few days before ovulating and all days of ovulation. (obviously want to get pregnant!) Few days b4 period was due, used clearblue pregnancy test and saw a faint line. Same day, got blood test and it came out negative. Took clearblue next morning, negative. Now about a week after ovulation I starting urinating more frequently - like heaps. I have experienced bloated feeling, wierd feelings in my abdomen, discharge has stayed wet kinda, Headaches. Yesterday I couldn't stop yawning (literally) and I have been falling asleep way earlier than usual. I got my period this morning and am devastated. I took a test anyway but can't see a line. Could I be pregnant? What do you think?

Dee - November 4

I should mention that I would have concieved around three weeks ago.

Viv - November 4

I think I understand your story. Your symptoms of early pregnancy are pretty convincing. Don't let the period put you off - yet. Some women bleed monthly through the first trimester or longer. Some pregnancies end almost as soon as they have begun. Test again in another week, and good luck.

melissa - November 4

yes

Dee - November 5

Thanks guys. I still feel I could be. fingers crossed!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?