Am I Pregnant -pg110003082720

3 Replies
KC - November 9

It has been 10 days since I missed my period. I have never missed my period before. My husband and I just started trying this month. I was shocked when I didn't start. I took a hpt 4 days ago and it was negative. I took one again today and it was still negative. My br___t are extremely sore, I have dark veins in my chest. I thought that was my only symptom until yesterday I had a headache all day and last night I had to run to run to the bathroom and vomit. After I vomited I felt fine. I felt a little sick this morning. Can anyone help and tell me what to do. I wish I could know for sure so that we could concentrate on next month if I'm not.

Viv - November 9

I would take hpt at one week intervals until you are a month late, then schedule a doctor visit to get the rest of the story. Those veins are a pretty good indication. Your hCG is rising slower than average. Good luck!

Sarah - November 10

My advice to you is to go to the doctor and get a test from them.

NT - November 10

It sounds as though you are pregnant. If you still have those tests that you took look at them now and see if there is any change in the positive window. My positives took about 2 hrs to show up and the first test was very faint then the second was dark after a few hours. I also agree that you should go to the doctors good luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?