Am I Pregnant -pg110061142382

5 Replies
buna - November 16

Hi. I had my period last on oct 12th and since then i did not got it yet. Normally i get it week early but this time it's been over my due date so is it too early to take test or go to see doctor? It suppose to be nov 12th this month. i never got this late. so pls help me.

Audrey - November 16

Did you have unprotected s_x around Oct. 26th, because that would have been when you ovulated. I suggest to take a home test and go from there.

buna - November 16

i did not remember date but i did had s_x so should i wait till end of this week or just get test soon and take test?

Kareena - November 16

It depends because the hormone a PT will detect may be to low, I would say go to the doctor and get a PT there and a blood test, the blood test will detect the hoemone at different levels. Keep me Posted

buna - November 18

as i told u before last time i had period was on oct.12th and i just did home test and came positive. Is it ok if i have doctors appoinment on dec 7th i mean is it ok to wait or make appoinment early? what do u think i am pregnate?

Jana - November 18

If your pregnancy test came back positive, and you haven't been taking HCG shots, then you are pregnant. If the first day of your last period was Oct. 12th, that would make you about 5 weeks 2 days pregnant. December 7th means your first doctor's appointment is around 8 weeks, which is okay, but you might want to go in before that to get a blood test and confirm the pregnancy. Either way, I would a) quit smoking if you smoke, b) stop drinking if you drink, c) start taking a prenatal vitamin NOW, d) cut out junk food and try to eat a healthy diet, and e) contact your doctor if you have cramping and spotting/bleeding together, especially if the spotting or bleeding is bright red. Hope this helps.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?