Am I Pregnant -pg110096707969

2 Replies
Kelsey - November 20

My last period was October 19th. I went off the pill since then and figured I should have got it this past tuesday (November 16).....but haven't got it. November 10th I thought I got my period early, but it was spotting, just a few drops of blood.....I feel crampy like I am going to get my period, but I just don't get it, I also felt queezy too........I took a home pregnancy test on November 18th and it said negative, however I still haven't got my period!! Do you think I am pregnant or just messed up from going off the pill? I am now 4 days late and I use to be regular down to the hour! Help!

tiffani - November 20

You were regular because of the pill. When you come off the pill your hormones get a little crazy until they adjust to life on their own without the support of the pill. Spotting is very common when your body is adjusting to such changes. However, it's also possible that you are pregnant and the spotting was implantation bleeding. With my last pregnancy, I swore my period was going to start for the entire 1st trimester because I felt so crampy, but 9 months later, out came Nicholas. Best Wishes to you.

Debbie - November 20

I am in the same boat as you are... I just got off the pill Nov 1st and had have s_x on my ovulation days because my husband and I are trying to conceive. I got my regular period Halloween weekend and then got another one the following weekend as well.. its just our bodies getting into their regular cycle again with out the pills... no worries! Good luck with everything!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?