Am I Pregnant -pg110108148665

1 Replies
felicia - November 21

the first day of my last period was the 24th of oct 04, i started taking minulet on the 9th nov 04(i know i wasn't meant to start taking the pill until i got my period again) i only took 5 pills, then i had unprotected s_x on the 14th nov 04 patner ejectulated inside of me, could i be pregnant.....i think my periods were due on the 20th of nov and i haven't got them yet...could the 5 pills i took have messed my cycle up is that why i haven't got my period yet.....or am i pregnant. email me please [email protected]

Grandpa Viv - November 21

Wow! There's no telling what might happen if you don't follow the instructions. This is a mini pill which seems to be distributed in Australia and New Zealand. The web information is pretty specific about stopping the pill if you think you might be pregnant. Most pill regimes strongly suggest that you use back-up contraception the first cycle. Since your only early symptom is a missed period, it is more likely that you just messed up your cycle. Let's hope so! Use another form of contraception until you figure out what is going on.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?