Am I Pregnant -pg110234386253

5 Replies
anna - December 6

i was due to have my period on 5th dec. i had a bit of spotting on the 29th nov but stopped at few hrs later. now my period hasnt started so i did a pregany test but it was negative. could i be pregant but i tested to early? ive had a few early pregnany signs and i had intercourse on my most fertile day.

Mrs O - December 6

Sounds like a good chance you are preg. I was told not to take a test until after you have missed your period. When did you take yours.

anna - December 6

i took my test today (6 dec) should i wait longer?

Mrs O - December 6

I'm not sure. Did you do it first thing in the morning? I would've thought it would have shown pos. But they say don't always rely on those test. Be sure to do it in the morning, the first time you urinate. The hcg is at its highest because the urine hasn't been dilated by drinking b/c you have been a sleep. Hope that helps. I would definitely try a test again in the next few days, just whenever you want.

zuly - December 6

Wait 14 days after your period was due to go and take the test then. YOu may be pergnant.

anna - December 7

no i did it in the afternoon. ill try again fri morning if i havent come on by then. thank you both for ur help.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?