Am I Pregnant -pg110263494613

4 Replies
briana - December 9

my last period was 11-10-04. We are trying to get pregnant. I was due for my period today and have no symptoms or signs of it coming anytime soon. we had s_x during my ovulaton period. i took a p-test on sunday - i also took another one yesterday and also - but still no period. ive had this wet feeling off and on past couple of days like i had my period but nothing?

Grandpa Viv - December 9

Most of the folks around here don't think you should place much faith in a test until your period is a week late. Apart from a possible discharge (are you ovulating late?), there is not much to go on. Not tired, ga__sy, or b___st changes? It feels more like you skipped a cycle, but you never can tell.....

briana - December 10

i have been more tired lately and going to bed earlier than usual.also have been a little ga__sy but no b___st tenderness. i first started my period @ age 12 and have never missed one. thanks

rose - December 10

my last period was 11-11-04!!! i had s_x the night before thanksgiving, i know thats when i was ovulating... i am hoping im pregnant because my period is 2 days late and i have no symptoms either. i am waiting a full week before taking a test...looks like we are in the same boat!

rose - December 10

i have also been more tired and moody but no b___st tenderness like with my last 2 pregnancies

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?