Am I Pregnant -pg110308614187

3 Replies
Lee Anne - December 14

I had my period from Nov 19 to the 24th. My BF and I had s_x on the 27th and 28th. We always use a male condom and it didn't seem to have ripped at any time. But around last week (the 9th), I had brown spottings. I'm due for my period supposedly either at the end of this week or erly next week. But based on the spottings, is there a possibility that I'm pregnant?

Christine - December 15

It doesnt seem like you should have been ovulating anywheres around the 28th..more like the 2nd or so...It is possible that you ovulated a little early and that would make the 27th and 28th a good target date to try and concieve...you said you wore a condom...did he enter at all without it?..the spotting does sound like it could have been implimentation...I would say there is a possibility..but dont try to test until at least after you are due for your period..good luck and come back and let us know how it works out

lee Anne - December 17

Nope he never entered without it. OK will come back here to tell you how the test goes if ever I miss my period. Thanks

nicola - December 17

go to a doctor babe u might have an infection x x x

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?