Am I Pregnant -pg110370769458

2 Replies
scared - December 22

i have taken 3 home test that have shown positive, that i am pregnant. so i then went to the doctor with my bf of 12 months and had a test done there that shown negative not pregnant, so i then rang the number on one of the boxes of one of the tests to find out what was goin on. i was then tolled that i could still possibly be pregnant just the HCG leveles arnt strong enough to be seen with the docotrs test. AM I PREGNANT??????

tink - December 22

scared...I think that you are pregnant. a positive is a positive. a urine test can be affected by different things. if you did the test first thing in the morning then the hcg level will be stronger. If you did the test a some time during the day and you have been urinating frequently or drinking heaps of fluids then the hormone levels dont have time to build up in your system. To be on the safe side get a blood test done then you will know for sure but if a test comes up positive then you can be pretty sure you are. HCG is the only thing that urine tests pick up on and wont have that in your system unless your pregnant or going through IVF treatment. So i guess a congratulations are in order, i hope your partner is supportive of you regarding this, good luck and keep us posted when you find out for sure

Grandpa Viv - December 22

A month after conception hCG should be in the 1000 to 50000 range, high enough for any test to pick up. I have watched another case like this where the ultimate conclusion was "not pg", so I have no firm opinion. One suggestion at the next test is to split a urine sample, test one split at home and take the other to the doctor right away.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?