Am I Pregnant -pg110445161983

14 Replies
leigh - December 30

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help. My last period was on 10 dec and on 23rd dec was my fertile day my bf came inside me, my periods are due on 7th jan, my stomach feels bloated, do you think i could be pregnant as its so long away b4 i can do a test.

Grandpa Viv - December 30

Your timing was good. Of course you might be pregnant, but you don't have enough signs yet to hazard a guess. You're right, Jan 14 will be a long wait. Good luck!

go to a doctor - December 30

go to a doctor we are not doctors

leigh - January 5

hi grandpa viv my b___sts still feel tender and i still feel bloated, i dont know if this is due to my periods that are due on 7th jan, yesterday 4th jan i noticed some pinkish blood when i wiped, i tried a pregnancy test this morning but showed negative, do u think its my periods going to start or could there be a chance i could be pregnant?

k - January 5

You know my AF was on Dec 10th and my OBGYN said for me not to do anything on days 12-20 of my cycle to not get preg. We did something on day 11 whihc was Monday 20th. I have been having cramps and have spotted. But Nov my cycle was 27 days Dec it was 26 days...so I am not sure what day I should have been on..so I tried them all on the online Preg test...my highest chance if I even did a 25 day cycle is 26%. I am going to take a test this morning even though I am not late. They will pick up sometimes 2 or 3 days before a missed cycle

fi - January 5

hi k, my af was on dec 10th too. fingers crossed... i have all the symptoms. good luck

leigh - January 5

Hi fi and K, my af was on 10 dec so fingers crossed

fi - January 5

keep me posted girls

Leigh - January 9

Hi K and Fi, How are you both? I am now two days late and done a preg test yesterday but should negative, so going to wait a few more days and test again.

fi - January 9

hi leigh, nothing yet!!! had bad cramping during the night and was expecting to get up to af this morning......... however nothing there!! have a dull pain in stomach today but not like af pains??????? what bout you leigh???

not sure - January 9

hey everyone, i wandered into these forums lookin for answers. last month(dec5-6) i spotted very lightly this month it is the 9th and still nothing not even a light spotting, took a hpt got neg results, but my 7 year old was neg til i was approx 4 and half months prego, and i have no others to compare to. i have been having symptoms, nausea, b___st tenderness, my areolas have become darker and id swear my b___sts are fuller(not larger) should i call the doctor, or just wait as i know they will get the same results i did.......

fi - January 9

i've just done a test..... positive, cann't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!

not sure - January 9

congratulations fi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leigh - January 9

Hi Fi, Congratulations on your pregnancy. I have had some cramping but today I dont have any, I feel pregnant but my test on sat showed negative, i dont know when to try a test again, I have got an appointment with docs tomorrow. Congratulations again xxxx

fi - January 9

leigh, test again tomorrow..... i hace done three tests in the last week.... all were negative except today!!!! good luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?