Am I Pregnant -pg110545490025

3 Replies
slimsgurl - January 11

I have this feeling that I am pregnant, so I took a test, only it showed up negative. My period is four days late. I've taken 5 tests and they all were negative. I have all the symptoms, am I pregnant?

Beth - January 11

It is possible that you might be pregnant, but all women are different, and your hcg levels might not be high enough yet for the tests to pick up. I was 10 days late when I tested for the first time and I only got a VERY VERY faint positive sign, almost to the point where I was about to throw the test away thinking it was negative and I glanced again at it. I went to the dr. for a sure test. And I had NO symptoms what so ever, and I found out I am 6 weeks and still have no symptoms.

Tina - January 11

Slimsgurl, don't keep your hopes up, because what Beth has experienced is an exception to the rule. Of course the home pregnancy tests may not be picking up enough hcg levels to be positive, but the chances for that are smaller that the chances are that you are not preggies. I will hold thumbs for you if you want to be! Beth, congrats, I wish I were you!!

kat - January 11

i had the feeling i was pregnant too,and i think im starting to accept that the symptoms i thought i was having were brought on due to stress of not knowing if i was or not! i guess i have to just keep trying! its still early days for you yet,wait another week before testing if not you will end up wasting loads of money like i did! goodluck though!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?