Am I Pregnant -pg110565110615

2 Replies
simone - January 13

my last period was in nov.04 and i am thinking i am pregnant so i took a home pregnancy test a week ago and in the result line it was a lite pink line so i went to the docotor he said it was too early to tell my test was not pregnant and i am due for a period over the weekend and i thought i was having my period last weekend but it only last 2days so now i don't know what to do..i have all the symtoms and my husband says that my br___t has gotten bigger and my tummy is more round likt it is getting biggermy friends even say the same to me i don't eat alot now i find my self eating cereal late at night...and when i get up in the morning if i don't eat i feel dizzy or like i am about to throw up and i am not a breakfast person. i also get sleepy in the day time...i have never been pregnant before ..i am 26yrs old..i am also scared ..but i do want to be pregnant just scared..i need someone help or advice please!

ekay - January 13

I think I am misunderstanding you. How could your doctor say it was too soon if you last period was 2 months ago? It does sound like implanatation bleeding...was it really light? In my opinion, ,if a test came back + last week, one should come back + now. I would take a 1st response first thing tomorrow morning.

simone - January 13

i wanted to see my doctor but she was booked so she sent me to another doctor he only did the urine test and told me to wait a week and make an appointment with my doctor...i did only one home test at the time and it was light so i was planning on doing another test before i go to see my doctor..

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?