Am I Pregnant -pg110596468148

1 Replies
Catherine - January 17

If I were to be pregnant, I would only be a week along, it's been 16 days since my last period, so I know it's early to make any assumptions. But I can't helpt but to be paranoid. Because I am definatly not ready. Looking up all sorts of symptoms on the internet in order to predict this or not...from what I can gather, I have the larger/darker nipples, stomach aches, I'm a lot more tired then usual, head aches, and a little bit of neasuia. I know that you should take a pregnancy test four days before your period, but I am so scared, I want to take one now. If I take one now, would I be able to truely find out if I am or not?

emma - January 17

no you would not get an accurate reading. Testing 4 days before period is due is still early, if you do that then use First Response as it's for early testing. I would advise you wait til about 5 days to a full week after you miss your period before you test so you don't waste your money as testing now would probably say negative either way! best of luck, i know it's not easy xxx

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?