Am I Pregnant -pg110767496226

2 Replies
Paige - February 6

I was supposed to start my period on the 23rd of Jan. but all that I had was a very light brown spotting that lasted a day, with no cramps at all. Very unusual as they normally are heavy & paintful and last a week! I'm feeling tired and noticing an odd bloating feeling in my lower abdomen, the best I can compare this to is cramps. I used a hpt five days after the spotting occured, and again today (First Response) and both times were negative. It's been 11 days since the spotting ended. Should I wait and test again? I'm somewhat nervous, this will be my first if I'm indeed expecting! :)

Grandpa Viv - February 6

Paige, keep testing at one week intervals until you miss a second period, then get checked at the clinic or doctor's. Meanwhile you can do the "maybe" routine of prenatal vitamins and no alcohol. The brown spotting was perhaps implantation, unusual tiredness is a sign, the bloating may be from gas, but perhaps you are aware of the thickening of the uterine wall (back of the pubic bone). No other signs like peeing, b___st changes, smell or taste sensitivity? Good luck!

Paige - February 6

Oh! I forgot to mention I've been peeing more often now. My b___sts do seem more full, but I've gained some wieght recently and it may be from that. I'll be sure to take those prenatal vitamins! Thanks!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?